lørdag 3. juli 2010

It's been a while..

SAo much has happened since march and a lot is still going on with everything. The shop in Gjerdrum is closed for good since my boss and mentor, Morten Enger, passed away. It's been a good year and a blessing working alongside him abd he has really taught me alot.
I worked at Invictus Custom Tattooing for about a month, with Jimmy Duvall and Marius Meyer, which was awesome! Thanks a lattè buddies! I currently work at Electric East Tattooing Company in Rathkesgate 7 at Grünerløkka in Oslo with Christoffer Wøien. He's a very talented and nice guy who I've been enjoying working with, hopefully he doesen't hate me. Yet..
Well, thought I should just write something and post some new tats up in this bitch, hope you like it! (Whomever you might be, reading this. Or not. That too.)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar