mandag 31. oktober 2011

EXCITING NEWS! CHRIS AND I ARE LEAVING ELECTRIC EAST!

Big changes ahead.. Our long time friends and fellow tattooers Jimmy Duvall and Marius Meyer at Invictus Custom Tattooing and us will be joining forces. This is what Jimmy wrote on Invictus' Facebook page;

BIG NEWS: I opened INVICTUS in the summer of 2006. I had the shop by myself for over two years until I was lucky enough to get my best friend through several years, Marius Meyer, to come join me. He's stayed by my side the past three years, and now I'm blessed with a new stroke of luck. My close friends, Christoffer Wøien and Morten Transeth (both former Electric East Tattooing Company), will also be joining INVICTUS, making us a complete team of four tattooers. A bright future, and even brighter tattoos! -Jimmy

We haven't left the shop yet, but things are in motion. I'll keep you posted as things go along..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar